We suggest you to carefully read the General Terms and Conditions.
By completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below.
Musa s.r.l owns and operates the Website booking.internazionalibnlditalia.com
The booking service for travel packages sold on the website is provided by Musa s.r.l., an online travel and leisure company registered in Italy with VAT number 02427100397 and headquartered in Cervia, via XXII Ottobre 15/b.
Musa s.r.l. provides customers with booking services via its booking channels (the website booking.internazionalibnlditalia.com, the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and the call centre).
Through the website customers can make reservations by selecting one of the two holiday packages suggested. These holiday package are named “Easy” and “Premium”.
- The “Easy” holiday package includes hotel accomodation with breakfast, admission tickets to Foro Italico for the BNL Internazionali d'Italia tennis tournament and benefits such as the admission to “N. Pietrangeli Court”, fast entrance to Foro Italico and shopping discounts.
Round trip transfer service to Foro Italico and transfer service for the main airport and railway stations in Rome are not included in the holiday package and can be added with an extra charge.
- The “Premium” holiday package includes hotel accomodation with breakfast, admission tickets to Foro Italico for the BNL Internazionali d'Italia tennis tournament and benefits such as the admission to “N. Pietrangeli Court”, fast entrance to Foro Italico and shopping discounts, round trip transfer service from the hotel to Foro Italico or a car park close to Foro Italico, a “Backstage Tour” - a guided tour of Foro Italico and the player's area, a gadget and official booklet of the 2019 tournament.
Musa s.r.l. offers also a customer care service that assists customers via phone or email during the booking process by giving all the information required. Customer care service opening times can be displayed on the website booking.internazionalibnlditalia.com .
On the website customers can create travel packages by selecting a hotel and tickets. Once customers have selected a package they can book it with few easy steps.
The booking is confirmed only after the full payment of the amount due for the offer selected. The payment must be done within a 24- or 48- hour time limit given via credit card or bank transfer.
The booking document (voucher) will be sent to customers via email.
The voucher must be printed and shown at the hotel check-in.
Admission tickets will be sent to customers via email one week before the beginning of the tennis tournament. They must be printed and shown for the admission to Foro Italico.
We suggest you to check the voucher and the number of admission tickets before the departure. Musa s.r.l. is not liable in case customers do not print the booking documents (voucher and admission tickets).
Images and descriptions on the website reports truthful information about the services and charges offered.
The hotel rates are calculated on a “per room”, “per night” basis. Please note that hotel rates do not include the following additional costs: local city or tourist taxes, which need to be paid directly to the accomodation provider, and, unless otherwise stated, fees for supplementary services that may be offered by the accomodation provider, included, but not limited to, supplements for extra people not included in the original booking; drinks and meals; phone calls; films; items from the mini-bar which need to be paid directly to the accomodation provider.
The tour operator is not liable for any change to the tournament schedule made directly by the tennis tournament organization and not immediately reported to our booking office.
Customers must immediately report Musa any possible change or cancellation by writing at email@example.com .
In case customers request changes to the booking or the cancellation of it, additional fees or penalties will be charged depending on the date customers notify the cancellation and/or change to the tour operator.
Admission tickets to Foro Italico included in the travel package are not refundable. They are valid and can be used only on the date and game session printed on the ticket.
An Administration Fee can be charged to any change or cancellation made to the reservation. “Administartion Fee” means the fee we charge (per room or per booking, as applicable) for providing the booking service via our Booking Channels. The amount of the booking fee due is 30,00 € per room.
In case of no-show at the hotel a 100% penalty will be applied.
Here the General Conditions for changes to the booking or cancellation:
- cancellation or change requested up to 21 days before the arrival date: booking fee of 30,00€ per room
- cancellation or change requested between 20 and 15 days before the arrival date: 30% of the hotel price + booking fee
- cancellation or change requested between 14 and 7 days before the arrival date: 60% of the hotel price + booking fee
- cancellation or change requested between 6 and 4 days before the arrival date: 80% of the hotel price + booking fee
- cancellation or change requested within 3 days (72 hours) before the arrival date: 100% of the hotel price
The tour operator is liable for the damages caused by the total or partial non- fulfillment of the services owed as stated in the contract.
It's customers' responsibility to ensure the receipt of the confirmation email with all the booking documents as stated above. The tour operator is not liable if customers do not receive the confirmation email due to circumstances reasonably outside its control including, but not limited to the following: the customers gave an incorrect email address, the customer email settings won't allow the confirmation email to reach you, the email settings treat the confirmation email as spam.